The Maryland Association of Diabetes Educators is a Coordinating Body of the American Association of Diabetes Educators. MD-ADE is dedicated to advancing the role of the diabetes educator and improving the quality of diabetes education and care within our region.
MD-ADE strives to:
• Provide educational opportunities for diabetes educators
• Promote and aid growth and development of quality diabetes education
• Foster communication and cooperation among individuals and organizations involved in diabetes education
• Promote and support the national certification examination for diabetes as mandated by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
• Provide resources and expertise to attain state and national recognition for diabetes education programs
• Foster a network of professional resources to function as a support group
Meet Your 2015Maryland Coordinating Body Leaders
Marilyn Cox Lucia Novak Angel Shannon
COB Leader Program Technology Leader Media Technology Leader
Debbie Ostrowski Janet Macleod Marsha Davis
Finance Leader Education Co-Leader Education Co-Leader
Eva Gonzales Marjorie Madikoto Kim Loman
Advocacy Leader Membership Leader Secretary
You may also be interested in visiting the homepage for Virginia.
Local Networking Groups
MARYLAND ASSN DIABETES EDUCATORS
Local networking opportunities, focusing on members from Baltimore & surrounding areas.