The Maryland Association of Diabetes Educators is a Coordinating Body of the American Association of Diabetes Educators. MD-ADE is dedicated to advancing the role of the diabetes educator and improving the quality of diabetes education and care within our region.
MD-ADE strives to:
• Provide educational opportunities for diabetes educators
• Promote and aid growth and development of quality diabetes education
• Foster communication and cooperation among individuals and organizations involved in diabetes education
• Promote and support the national certification examination for diabetes as mandated by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
• Provide resources and expertise to attain state and national recognition for diabetes education programs
• Foster a network of professional resources to function as a support group
Meet Your 2018 Maryland Coordinating Body Leaders
Marilyn Cox Janice McCleod
COB Leader CB Secretary
Marsha Davis Marjorie Madikoto
Education Co-Leader Education Co-Leader
firstname.lastname@example.org Mirna Chicas
Advocacy Leader Membership Leader
You may also be interested in visiting the homepage for Virginia.
Local Networking Groups
MARYLAND ASSN DIABETES EDUCATORS
Local networking opportunities, focusing on members from Baltimore & surrounding areas.