2019 WADE Annual Conference
A FLASH BACK to the Future
Pre-Conference April 25, 2019
Main Conference April 26 & 27, 2019
Hotel Murano, Tacoma, Washington
To book a room at a special rate at Hotel Murano, please click HERE
In addition, parking will be available for ALL conference attendees - $12 per day!
Pre-Conference topics on April 25, 2019 include:
- The Latest Fad Diets
- Standards of Care for MNT and Nutrition Education
- Plant based diet including a food demonstration
Great topics and Opportunities await you at the
2019 WADE Conference on April 26-27th
- Topnotch Speakers/Great topics. See agenda and speaker list
- Learning for everyone, including the developing educator as well as the seasoned ones.
- Great opportunities for networking, making new friends, and seeing old ones
Vendor Exhibits Our sponsors will be displaying new products and services and available to answer questions throughout the conference.
Awards Luncheon on Saturday April 27th Presentation of the Diabetes Educator of the Year Award and the WADE Distinguished Service Award will be made at the luncheon on Saturday.
Benefit Raffle Many wonderful items will be raffled this year to benefit the Karen Schultz-Goldstein Memorial Lecture Fund. This fund is used annually to sponsor a speaker at the WADE conference. Learn more. Donation Form Bring cash or check to purchase items and raffle tickets at the conference