Welcome to the homepage for the AADE Utah Network! .
2018 Utah Annual Diabetes Update Conference
Keeping up with Diabetes: Research and Practice
Date: November 1-2, 2018 (Thursday and Friday)
Larry H Miller Campus
Salt Lake Community College
9750 South 300 West, Sandy, UT 84070
Registration is open!
Event Registration Page: http://www.myaadenetwork.org/e/in/eid=1078
Early Registration (August 1-October 13)
AADE members: 2-day: $160, 1-day: $105
Non-AADE members: 2-day $240, 1-day $145
Late Registration (October 14-October 28)
AADE members: 2-day: $210, 1-day: $155
Non-AADE members: 2-day $290, 1-day $195
Students: 2-day: $90, 1-day: $60 (No continuing education credits for this registration type.)
Any registrations on October 29th or after will need to register at the conference and is subject to an additional $50 late fee. Online Registration Only (Credit card or checks accepted). Refunds: A refund of all but $50 will be allowed until October 13th. For questions regarding registration, contact email@example.com
**Non-Members: Don't pay $80.00 more than the member!! AADE Is offering a special rate of $135.00 to join. Why not pay $135.00 now and enjoy big savings, networking, education and so much more! Value of Membership
To join or rejoin: Download Instructions
- Select this link: JOIN or REJOIN AADE
- Enter the source code: UT135.
- Choose 1 year Active.
- Come back the next day and register for the meeting as a member (It takes 24 hours after you join or rejoin before the registration system recognizes you as a member.)
Utah Sponsored Scholarships Applications
(open link and right click to download document)
Apply for one of (6) scholarships. Three are open to all applications and three are awarded to first time conference attendees.
(open link then right click to download document)
A total of two scholarships will be awarded each year, one for the BC-ADM and one for the CDE.
Home2 Suites is offering a discounted room for $119 per night for conference attendees. Use the following information when booking:
Hotel: Home2 Suites by Hilton in Salt Lake City/South Jordan
Company name: AADE
Coordinating Body for 2018
CB Leader: Brittany Ly, MPH
CB Leadership Team Members:
- Chair-Elect - AnneMarie Rousseau, BSN, RN, CDE
- Past Chair – Sheryl Aguilar, MS, RD, CDE
- Technology Leader – Brian Christensen, FNP, BC-ADM, CDE
- Finance Leader – Meg Graf, MS, RD, CDE
- Membership Leader - Lacie Peterson, MS, RDN, BC-ADM, CDE, FAADE
- Education Leader- Emily Gilgen, RD, CDE
- Advocacy – Dana Gershenoff, MS, RD, CDE
- Grass Roots Coordinator- Sharon Korhel, FNP-C, APRN, BC-ADM, CDE
9750 S 300 W, Sandy, UT 84070