The Maryland Coordinating Body of the American Association of Diabetes Educators is dedicated to advancing the role of the diabetes educator and improving the quality of diabetes education and care within our region.
Maryland AADE strives to:
• Provide educational opportunities for diabetes educators
• Promote and aid growth and development of quality diabetes education
• Foster communication and cooperation among individuals and organizations involved in diabetes education
• Promote and support the national certification examination for diabetes as mandated by the National Certification Board for Diabetes Educators
• Provide resources and expertise to attain state and national recognition for diabetes education programs
• Foster a network of professional resources to function as a support group
Meet Your 2019 Maryland Coordinating Body Leaders
Marilyn Cox Janice McCleod
CB Leader CB Secretary
Geraldine Adams Rosemary Wachira
Education Leader Financial Leader
Crystal Allison firstname.lastname@example.org
Karessa Cameron email@example.com
Beth Wolfinger firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also be interested in visiting the homepage for Virginia.
Local Networking Groups
MARYLAND ASSN DIABETES EDUCATORS
Local networking opportunities, focusing on members from Baltimore & surrounding areas.