Information on CEU's for WADE 2019
- Participants will understand the AADE Project Vision Project.
- Participants will have resources to apply knowledge to improve their care of patients with diabetes.
- Participants will obtain knowledge-based education needs from self-assessment tool to individualize learning plans.
Activity Type: Application–Based
Disclosures: It is the policy of the American Association of Diabetes Educators to require that anyone who has an opportunity to affect continuing education activity content with products or services from a commercial interest with which she or he has financial relationships, discloses those financial relationship she and or he has with commercial entities to participants. The conference planning team for this program has reviewed all content and speakers’ information and ascertains there is no bias and or conflict of interest in the program. Please see attached list of all planners, committee members, and speakers, and their disclosures.
Target Audience: All levels of healthcare professionals, including Nurses, Dietitians, Pharmacists, Exercise Physiologists, Medical Assistants, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants and other health professionals interested and working with people with diabetes.
Requirements for successful completion: The 2019 WADE Conference is approved for the following CEU credits:
- Pre-conference, Thursday – 4.5 hours
- Full conference- Friday and Saturday: 13 hours
- Single day attendance:
- Friday - 7 hours
- Saturday - 6 hours
Participants are required to sign in, attend the full activity for each day and complete the online evaluations at the conclusion of the conference in order to receive the CEU credits. A link to the evaluations will be provided to each participant by e-mail after the conference. After completed the online evaluation(s) the certificates for CEUs will then be available for printing.
- Pharmacists: You must provide your date of birth and NABP ePID number on the sign-in sheet
- Nurses & Dietitians: Please have your license or registration number easily available for the sign-in sheet.
Objectives for each session: Can be found HERE
After the conference, a link will be sent by email to you for the evaluation ONLY IF YOU HAVE SIGNED THE DAILY REGISTRATION PAGE & CEU's Page. You must complete the online evaluation for each day of the conference.
Upon completion there will be a link to downloadable CEU certificates. Evaluations and downloads of the certificate should be completed within 3 weeks of the end of the conference.
AADE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), the American Nurses Credentialing Center and the Commission on Accreditation (ANCC), the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR), and the California Board of Registered Nursing (CBRN).